- Free of Saponin
- Certified Organic
- Indian Origin
- Gluten Free
- Freshly Packed and Delivered
One cup of dry quinoa = three cups of cooked quinoa + many cups of happiness. Jiwa’s Tricolor Quinoa triples the offering with its eye catchy mix of red, black, and white quinoa. With the benefits of the ivory white quinoa, our blend adds the rich chewiness from the red, and the earthy sweetness from the black. Use it as a salad base, or in place of rice in sushi or risotto, the appeal is universal. Whatever your health goals, jumping on the quinoa bandwagon is a fantastic way to reach them.
- Boil 2 cups of water with a pinch of salt.
- Add 1 cup of Jiwa Tricolor Quinoa.
- Cook uncovered until the quinoa has absorbed all the water. This should take around 10-12 minutes.
- Once the water is all absorbed, remove the pot from heat, cover it and let the quinoa steam for 5 minutes.
- That’s when the quinoa pops open into fluffy quinoa perfection, and is ready to take on any bowl!
This colorful mélange makes for a gorgeous salad base as well as a great structure to burger patties too.
Per 100gm (approx values)
Energy 377 Kcal
Protein 16.7 g
Fat 7.3 g
Carbohydrate 59.2 g
Fibre 18.8 g
More than 120 different varieties of quinoa have been identified, including pink, orange and purple. For all you know, Unicorn quinoa maybe on the shelves soon!
Appearance: Delightfully multi colored with ruby red, beige white, and coke black quinoa pearls!
Aroma: The darker the colors, nuttier is the aroma. When cooked in enough water and with any herb, the scent of quinoa is topped and comes out more beautifully than without.
Taste notes: This mix of the three colors is a perfect balance of flavors, the deep and intense woody red, the nutty black and the smoother white. Taste the crunch in every bite of your salad while you load up on the protein.