- Free of Saponin
- Chakki Ground
- Certified Organic
- Indian Origin
- Freshly Packed and Delivered
Flour is like the dream to which bread is the fulfilment. This burst of health mixes well with chapatti atta & other flour recipes, and is also used in gluten free home baking. Try using this flour to make delicious pancakes, healthy tortillas and succulent biscuits at home. Be your creative self in the kitchen, for this flour loves experimenting!
- Mix 1 cup Jiwa Quinoa Flour with 1 cup wheat flour.
- Knead a soft dough with enough water, and coat it with 1 tbsp. oil. Keep aside for 5 mins.
- Make 6-7 balls of equal size. Roll reach one out into a medium size circle.
- Roast on a hot tawa till brown spots appear on both sides. Serve hot.
Whisk a magically exciting breakfast with quinoa flour chillas or pancakes, quick to make, quicker to be finished.
Per 100gm (approx values)
Energy 377 Kcal
Protein 16.7 g
Fat 7.3 g
Carbohydrate 59.2 g
Fibre 18.8 g
NASA scientists have been looking at quinoa as a suitable crop to be grown in outer space. Imagine having a quinoa chapatti on mars?
Appearance: Soft champagne beige smooth flour!
Aroma: Our traditional stone ground process ensures that the nuttiness of quinoa gets enhanced, and that also imparts a fresh toasty aroma to the flour.
Taste notes: Feel the delightfully nutty base notes of this spirited flour on the tongue tips. A slightly sweet undertone kicks in with every bite, and leaves you completely satiated for much longer than other flours!