- Free of Saponin
- Certified Organic
- Indian Origin
- Gluten Free
- Freshly packed and delivered
Looking for a fun and healthy salad ingredient? Try Jiwa’s Organic Quinoa! At Jiwa, the raw quinoa is passed through a rigorous cleaning, rinsing and spin-drying process to give you nothing but the best. From salads to burgers patties, tawa pulao and even the everyday khichdi, this high protein superfood is fast becoming a regular feature in vegetarian gluten free diets. Rich in a variety of nutrients, our Quinoa is sure to leave you feeling healthy and light with every bite.
- Boil 2 cups of water with a pinch of salt.
- Add 1 cup of Jiwa Organic Quinoa.
- Cook uncovered until the quinoa has absorbed all the water. This should take around 10-12 minutes.
- Once the water is all absorbed, remove the pot from heat, cover it and let the quinoa steam for 5 minutes.
- That’s when it pops open into fluffy quinoa perfection, and is ready to take on any bowl.
Quinoa and fresh lemon are a good squeeze! Think a lemon butter quinoa risotto?
Per 100gm (approx values)
Energy 377 Kcal
Protein 16.7 g
Fat 7.3 g
Carbohydrate 59.2 g
Fibre 18.8 g
Technically, quinoa is not a grain, but a protein-rich seed obtained from the vegetable family of Swiss chard and spinach.
Appearance: Soft champagne beige color pearls!
Aroma: A mild nutty aroma marks a well-matured quinoa.
Taste notes: It’s fluffy, creamy, crunchy and somewhat nutty, all rolled into one. Talk about versatility and our quinoa tops the list!