- Ekdum Ghar Jaisi Roti
- Goodness of 5 grains
- Chakki Ground
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Freshly packed and delivered
Variety is the spice of life, so why eat one grain at a time? Jiwa’s Multigrain recipe has oats, ragi, wheat germ and other wholesome grains. Our trained nutritionists & chefs have carefully chosen foods to provide a better, everyday alternative to regular atta. Make that shift to a healthier YOU.
Storage & Shelf Life
Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing, fresher the better! Conventionally stored in tin boxes away from moisture and heat.
- Knead 1 cup Jiwa Multigrain Atta with ⅓ cup tepid water and some salt.
- Make a soft pliable dough, cover, and keep aside for 10-15 mins.
- Make 4-5 balls of equal size. Roll each one out into a medium size circle.
- Roast on a hot tawa till brown spots appear on both sides. Serve hot.
Perfect addition to the grand Indian thali, or with any meal at home.
Sharbati Whole Wheat
Sand Puffed Bengal Gram
Toasted Wheat Germ
Per 100gm (approx values)
Calories 342 Kcal
Protein 12.9 g
Fat 2.3 g
Carbohydrate 67.5 g
Fibre 2.6 g
Oats must be shared with your most loved ones. You know why? They are good for the heart(s)!
Appearance: A silk paper beige, with glittering white specks.
Aroma: The huskiness from barley and ragi, and fascinating sweetness from gram highlights the base notes. Wheat germ lends a savory familiarity, as do the toasted oats.
Taste notes: A strong nutty flavor characterizes Jiwa’s Multigrain mix. It is chakki ground and that enhances the earthy taste of ragi and wheat germ on the lower palate.