- Ekdum Ghar Jaisi Roti
- Balanced Nutrition
- Wheat Free
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Freshly packed and delivered
Our body requires 'balanced nutrition' to stay fit & healthy. Jiwa’s Gluten Free recipe is a better, everyday alternative to regular atta. Why have a jowari or rice bhakri, when instead you can have a carefully chosen mix to include a complete set of nutrients? All of this without leaving the puff out of your chapatti!
Storage & Shelf Life
Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing, fresher the better! Conventionally stored in tin boxes away from moisture and heat.
- Knead 1 cup Jiwa Gluten Free Atta with ⅓ cup lukewarm water and some salt.
- Make a soft pliable dough, cover, and keep aside for 10-15 mins.
- Make 4-5 balls of equal size. Roll reach one out into a medium size circle.
- Roast on a hot tawa till brown spots appear on both sides. Serve hot.
Best served as part of a traditional Indian meal with dal and sabzi.
Sand Puffed Bengal Gram
Per 100gm (approx values)
Calories 223 Kcal
Protein 6.6 g
Fat 2 g
Fibre 10.9 g
Jowar (Sorghum) is being touted as ‘new quinoa’ but its origins can be traced as long back as 3000 BC! So much for ‘new’!
Appearance: Quiet white – just simply a quiet white!
Aroma: This one is a secret keeper. Won’t spill any beans till cooked fully. Besides the nuttiness of the jowari, the atta doesn’t give away much whiff about the beauty it really is. Wait and watch.
Taste notes: Relish the deeply satisfying taste of jowari millet while the mild flavour of sea salt lingers on. The strong, earthy taste of bengal gram is deeply gratifying even with the quiet appearance, and combines with others to give gratification like the ‘storm after the lull’!