- Ekdum Ghar Jaisi Roti
- Low Glycemic Index
- Goodness of Dicoccum Wheat
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Freshly packed and delivered
At Jiwa, we take special care for your special needs. Are you diabetic or pre-diabetic? Jiwa’s Diabetic Care recipe has makai, methi, bengal gram and other wholesome ingredients that help regulate the sugar supply in the blood. Together, let’s bring back rotis in your diet. No more yearning for this meal staple anymore!
Storage & Shelf Life
Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing, fresher the better! Conventionally stored in tin boxes away from moisture and heat.
- Knead 1 cup Jiwa Diabetic Care Atta with some water and a pinch of salt.
- Make a soft pliable dough adding more water if necessary.
- Cover, and keep aside for 5 mins.
- Make 6-7 balls of equal size.
- Roll reach one out into a medium size circle.
- Roast on a hot tawa till brown spots appear on both sides. Serve hot.
The rotis serve as a superb base for healthy wraps and frankies. Try different combinations of hot or cold fillings.
Sharbati Whole Wheat
Sand Puffed Bengal Gram
Per 100gm (approx values)
Energy 346 Kcal
Carbohydrate 69.2 g
Fat 2.3 g
Protein 12.8 g
On average, 1 cob of corn has 800 kernels across 16 rows.
Appearance: Parchment beige colored mild coarse flour.
Aroma: Smell the little acrid undertone? The methi seeds impart this light bitter note to the atta, while the jeera adds to the toasted scents. Sweet and earthy notes of makai and gram balance these out and bring out the earthiness from the dicoccum wheat as well.
Taste notes: The first bite, a mild bitter from the methi seeds characterises Jiwa’s Diabetic Care Atta. More on the front palate, taste the sweet gram, taken up many notches with the makkai and roasted jeera, and a chewiness from oats.