- For the vegetable tikka, mix together 1 cup parboiled mixed vegetables (carrots, beans, peas, and everything else you fancy!), 1/2 tsp chilli powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/4 tsp dry ginger powder, 1/4 tsp chaat masala, and 1-2 tbsp ‘Jiwa Oats Flour’.
- Make oval patties of 3-4 inches and keep aside.
- Dry roast them on a hot pan till they are golden brown.
- Heat a ‘Jiwa Slimming Atta’ roti on the pan. Spoon some green chutney on it. Add sliced tomato, onion, and some roughly torn lettuce.
- Place the patties, roll up and wait for no one to eat it all!