- In a blender, blitz 2 cups of ‘Jiwa Instant Oats’ to a powder.
- Whisk it with 1 cup semolina, 1 cup yogurt, ½ tsp baking powder, and 1 cup water, till you get a smooth batter.
- Add ½ cup chopped beans, ½ cup peas, ½ cup grated carrots, ½ tsp of salt, and stir to combine.
- Cover, and Let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat water in the Steamer, grease the idli moulds and fill them with the batter.
- Steam for 10-12 minutes, or till a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Don’t serve straight out of the steamer, lest you land up with broken edges and burnt hands!
- Allow the idlis to cool slightly and serve with delicious coconut chutney!