- To make patties, grind together 1 cup soaked chickpeas,1 onion roughly chopped, 2 cloves garlic,1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, 1 tbsp black pepper powder, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Make oval patties and keep aside.
- Mix up 4 tbsp ‘Jiwa Multigrain atta’, 2 tbsp chopped parsley, Salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll the patties in the flour mixture, and roast them on an oiled pan on medium heat till they are crisp and browned well.
- Apply a spoonful of mayo in a Jiwa Multigrain Roti, spread on a few lettuce leaves, chopped bell peppers, carrots, cucumbers, and line the patties.
- (Go ahead and add another dollop of mayo!!!)
- Wrap and secure the edges.
- Serve hot or not it tastes as good!