- In a food processor tip in 2 tbsp ‘Jiwa Organic Chia Seeds’, 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds,2 tbsp flax seeds, ¾ cup cashews, ½ cup almonds , ½ cup walnuts and grind till coarse.
- Make a dough with 1 cup Jiwa Oats Flour, ¼ cup water, 3 tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp salt.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour until firm.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Make small balls of the dough and flatten out. Bake in an overproof tray for 30 mins until edges are golden brown.
- Let cool on the tray, top with some cheese, or salsa and gobble them down! (No fuss on how to store them!)
Mixed Nut And Seed Crackers
- Jan 24, 2021