- Heat 1 cup milk and ½ cup ‘Jiwa Instant Oats’ for about 2 minutes.
- Mix 2/3 cup Jiwa Gluten Free Maida, 2 tbsp brown sugar, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon.
- Whisk 2 tsp melted butter, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract in a separate bowl and add 1/4 cup milk.
- Stir everything together to combine, cover and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tsp butter on skillet over medium heat. Pour about 1/3 cup batter into the hot pan and spread out evenly into a 6-8” pancake.
- Cook till bubbles appear on top. Flip and cook other side until evenly browned, for about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle on some honey or a dollop of whipped cream (some banana slices are as good too) and be breakfast ready in a jiffy!