- In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat oil, sauté some celery, onion and garlic (all chopped finely)
- Add 1 cup ‘Jiwa Couscous’ and 2 cups vegetable broth. Cover and simmer on low heat. (add the wine here if you are trying an authentic risotto)
- Once the couscous is cooked through, add ¼ cup chopped asparagus, 3 tbsp heavy cream, 1 tsp red pepper flakes, and salt to taste. Slow cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add a big spoonful of parmesan cheese, and ½ cup spinach leaves.
- Stir till the spinach wilts, top with some parmesan shavings and a drizzle of garlic oil and savour the goodness, straight from the pan!