- Knead a soft dough with 2 cups ‘Jiwa Naan Atta’ and divide it into 5 equal portions. Cover and keep aside.
- Make a cheese mix with 4-5 chopped green chillies, 1 tsp dried herbs, 4 tbsp grated cheddar, 2 tbsp grated mozzarella, 1 tbsp parmesan, and salt to taste (tip in some garlic oil for that extra oomph!)
- Flatten out one portion of the dough, stuff generously with the cheese mix (save some for the remaining dough balls though!) and close the mouth very carefully.
- Flatten out with your hands, roast on a hot tawa, and make crisp naans with all the remaining dough too.
- Grate some cheddar on top and sprinkle some paprika for an extra zing and eat them piping hot! With or without dal, or other naan friends.
Cheese Chilli Naan
- Jan 24, 2021