- INDIA'S 1st EVER Restaurant Style Homemade Naan
- Self-Raising Flour
- No Tandoor No Oven
- Homemade Naan
A crisp, flaky naan is second to none. We often refrain from eating it regularly because of the not-so-healthy maida in it. Our kitchen team decided that it’s time to change that. Introducing Jiwa’s Naan Atta! A carefully chosen recipe from food experts at Jiwa for fluffy, great tasting homemade naans. Enjoy crisp hot naans, no tandoor, no oven required.
- Knead 2 cups of Jiwa Naan Ka Atta with 1 tbsp. yoghurt and ½ cup of water to a soft and smooth dough. Cover and keep aside for 10 mins.
- Make small balls, roll each one out into an oval shape dusting with some dry atta.
- Brush water on the bottom, and press it on a hot griddle.
- Turn the griddle upside down, and cook till the naan bubbles and turns a yummy golden brown.
Top the Naan Atta with oodles of freshly chopped garlic and mint, and savor them with some unsalted butter.
Sharbati Whole Wheat
Per 100gm (approx values)
Energy 311 Kcal
Protein 8.49 g
Fat 11.59 g
Carbohydrate 42.72 g
The teardrop shape of naan is because of the weight of the dough. Nothing to do with the artist in the cook!
Appearance: China white (no part of it comes from China though!)
Aroma: Mild sweet but mostly neat whiffs of freshest wheat.
Taste notes: Each bite has the burst of flakes and flavor like the absolute traditional naan-e-tanuri, and you would ideally wish for the bites to last longer while they melt in the mouth without much ado!