Skip to content
- Grease a baking tray and preheat oven to 175°C.
- Put 2 cups ‘Jiwa Rolled Oats’, 1 cup honey, 2 tbsp melted butter, 1 cup dates deseeded and pureed, 1 cup sliced almonds / pistachios, 1 cup chopped dark chocolate and 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries in a bowl and combine lightly.
- Press flat into the prepared tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C, for moist, chewy bars.
- While they can look really irresistible, allow the mixture to cool for just 5 minutes.
- Cut into squares then let cool completely and in the unlikely case any get left, store them in airtight jars.