- Sieve 2 cups ‘Jiwa Gluten Free Atta’, 2 tsp. baking powder, 1/2 tsp. baking soda and some sea salt to taste.
- Warm 3/4 cup milk with 1/4 cup curd and mix in 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add to the flour and make a sticky dough.
- As much as you are enjoying the slimy play, do not over knead the batter as it may make the bread chewy.
- Divide the dough into small balls. Rub your hands with a little oil, and flatten them out into 5” circles (ditch the rolling pins, we are not aiming at perfect geometry)
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the breads are puffing up and browning slightly. Flip and bake for 2 more minutes.
- Tear open the pockets, stuff with some lettuce, hummus, and falafels and enjoy the perfect Lebanese brunch!