- Ekdum Ghar Jaisi Roti
- Authentic Taste
- Chakki Ground
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Freshly packed and delivered
Missi rotis are an all-time favourite at home. Jiwa’s innovative Missi recipe is a blend of sharbati gehu, besan & spices to make traditional rajasthani missi rotis. Indulge in these rotis that are both satiating and nutritious. *Missi rotis are incomplete without a blob of fresh white butter, some cubes of jaggery, and the rest is all but mundane!
Storage & Shelf Life
Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing, Fresher the better! Conventionally stored in tin boxes away from moisture and heat.
- Knead 1 cup Jiwa Missi Atta with ¼ cup tepid water.
- Make a soft pliable dough adding more water if necessary.
- Cover, and keep aside for 5 mins.
- Make 4-5 balls of equal size.
- Roll reach one out into a medium size circle, dusting with some dry atta.
- Roast on a hot tawa on both sides till the color darkens. Now roast it on a direct flame, or on a coal ‘siggri’, till completely cooked.
- Serve hot with a dollop of white butter.
Perfect addition to the grand Indian thali, or with any meal at home.
Sharbati Whole Wheat
Toasted Wheat Germ
Per 100gm (approx values)
Calories 326 Kcal
Protein 13.2 g
Fat 3 g
Carbohydrate 61.5 g
Fibre 2.1 g
In vegan cooking, gram flour when mixed in equal parts with water, can be used as replacement for eggs.
Appearance: Butter yellow medium coarse flour
Aroma: When the entire home fills with a rustic aroma of toasted chana, and hints of spices, you know the neighbors are sure to knock soon. Earthy and pleasant scents of carom seeds, and Indian spices are significant in our Missi Atta.
Taste notes: A crisp surface and succulent inside that comes from perfect toasting of chana overpowers the senses beautifully. Chew on, and there comes the touch of Rajasthan, with carom seeds and a hint of spice.