Mediterranean Pearly Salad
- Heat the stock on high till it reaches a rolling boil. Add in the barley, and fresh herbs.
- Lower the flame, cover, and cook for 30-45 minutes or until the barley is tender yet has a distinct bite.
- Take off the flame, and let cool. Fluff with a fork, and add in the lemon zest.
- Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil till they combine well. Spoon in the barley, veggies, and olives and mix lightly.
- Add the lemon juice mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, if you can! Tip in the crumbled feta, and serve with a crack of black pepper and a sprinkle of salt if needed. Garnish with fresh microgreens for an added crunch!