- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Sift 1½ cups ‘Jiwa Oats Flour’ with 3/4 tsp baking soda, 1 cup cocoa powder, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp coffee powder.
- Add in 3/4 cup unsalted melted butter and 1½ cup sugar, and 1 tbsp Vanilla extract. Mix well to get a thick batter.
- Stir in 11/4 cup chocolate chips and spread the mixture into a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 30-35 mins.
- Eat hot for a delicious crumbly mess.
- For ‘brownies’, wait it out to cool, cut, and devour with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream!